Super Meat Boy (In Super Mario Unimaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Meat Boy (In Super Mario Unimaker

Post  DaAlex64 on 3/31/2017, 2:33 pm

hello there (yes, i change my profile photo to a retarded mario picture).
I made this level because its a recreation of Super Meat Bros from Super Mario Maker to people that dont had super mario maker (like me, #ForeverAlone.

so here it is. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DaAlex64

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Meat Boy (In Super Mario Unimaker

Post  henricky on 3/31/2017, 10:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:hello there (yes, i change my profile photo to a retarded mario picture).
I made this level because its a recreation of Super Meat Bros from Super Mario Maker to people that dont had super mario maker (like me, #ForeverAlone.

so here it is. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

goood level
henricky

Back to top Go down

I liked it.

Post  GamerPer10 on 4/21/2017, 11:40 pm

I liked the level, but the framerate in Play Mode was abysmal, so I had to go to Maker Mode.(It's not entirely your fault)
And, oh boy, is it hard to finish. I'm not made to play hard levels like this one, so sadly, I skipped parts I was already good at and went to the parts I was "suffering" the most.

Overall, the challenge is definitely recommended for those who want some.
It never felt unfair, that's what I liked about it and I guess it's what most people like about it as well.
(What I mostly mean by Unfair are things like: Invisible Blocks that force you into a bottomless pit or get you stuck in a gap)
GamerPer10

Back to top Go down

Post  henricky on 4/22/2017, 6:34 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:I liked the level, but the framerate in Play Mode was abysmal, so I had to go to Maker Mode.(It's not entirely your fault)
And, oh boy, is it hard to finish. I'm not made to play hard levels like this one, so sadly, I skipped parts I was already good at and went to the parts I was "suffering" the most.

It never felt unfair, that's what I liked about it and I guess it's what most people like about it as well.
(What I mostly mean by Unfair are things like: Invisible Blocks that force you into a bottomless pit or get you stuck in a gap)
I agree (concordo)
henricky

Back to top Go down

Post  DaAlex64 on 4/23/2017, 4:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:I liked the level, but the framerate in Play Mode was abysmal, so I had to go to Maker Mode.(It's not entirely your fault)

first: i dont know how to put invisible blocks and i dont know how to get the player stuck in a gap.
second: is okay, people make mistakes sometimes and i agree, it needs more stuff but maybe in the future i made a second version.
thanks Smile
DaAlex64

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerPer10 on 4/23/2017, 4:59 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:

first: i dont know how to put invisible blocks and i dont know how to get the player stuck in a gap.
second: is okay, people make mistakes sometimes and i agree, it needs more stuff but maybe in the future i made a second version.
thanks Smile
Don't mention it.
I just brought it up because there are lotsa' levels that do this to piss people off, if I could show you what I mean, I'd do it here, if you want to create legit challenge, you've done it. To change a normal block to invisible blocks, Press X with the block selected(don't drag the block to turn it invisible, it won't work), you can do this with some other things, like the Koopa toggling between Red/Green.

Last edited by GamerPer10 on 4/23/2017, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
GamerPer10

Back to top Go down

Post  henricky on 4/23/2017, 5:50 pm

thanks Smile
Don't mention it.
I just brought it up because there are lotsa' levels that do this to piss people off, if I could show you what I mean, I'd do it here, if you want to create legit challenge, you've done it. To change a normal block to invisible blocks, Press X with the block selected(don't drag the block to turn it invisible, it won't work), you can do this with some other things, like the Koopa toggling between Red/Green.

ja vou testar sua faze!
henricky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top