Super Mario UniBros. -- World 2-Ship: Koopbowser's Amazing Armada -- PART 2 OF 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Mario UniBros. -- World 2-Ship: Koopbowser's Amazing Armada -- PART 2 OF 2

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 3/20/2017, 9:50 pm

Hey guys! Today I bring to you the second part of Koopbowser's Amazing Armada, the boss battle. remember how every airship had a boss in Super Mario Bros. 3 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii? Well, this is the one for UniBros.! I may combine this idea -- airship battles -- with the idea in New Super Mario Bros. U; the one where you play through a castle but the fight is in an airship. I might do that and regular airship levels combined, so watch out for that if I do! Anyways! Here are the links, like always:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 2-Ship: Koopbowser's Amazing Armada -- PART 2 OF 2

Post  henricky on 3/21/2017, 1:44 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:Hey guys! Today I bring to you the second part of Koopbowser's Amazing Armada, the boss battle. remember how every airship had a boss in Super Mario Bros. 3 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii? Well, this is the one for UniBros.! I may combine this idea -- airship battles -- with the idea in New Super Mario Bros. U; the one where you play through a castle but the fight is in an airship. I might do that and regular airship levels combined, so watch out for that if I do! Anyways! Here are the links, like always:

good ideia! my loved [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
henricky

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 2-Ship: Koopbowser's Amazing Armada -- PART 2 OF 2

Post  Keirl on 3/21/2017, 1:30 pm

So, I'd say that its a short, easy and boring level, but thats what bossfights in super mario bros. are, so..
great level..??

(i see you changed your profile picture)
Keirl

Back to top Go down

Post  henricky on 3/21/2017, 9:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:So, I'd say that its a short, easy and boring level, but thats what bossfights in super mario bros. are, so..
great level..??

kkk
henricky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 3/23/2017, 12:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:So, I'd say that its a short, easy and boring level, but thats what bossfights in super mario bros. are, so..
great level..??

Yes, I understand it may seem short and boring. However, keep in mind that this is part 2 of the level, so Part 1 and Part 2 are a single level. I had to make separate parts because Mr. Silva hasn't added in pipes and sub-levels yet. Once those come out in 1.1 I will remake this level.

(also yes i did change my profile picture, thanks for noticing)
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Post  henricky on 3/23/2017, 6:44 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:
great level..??

Yes, I understand it may seem short and boring. However, keep in mind that this is part 2 of the level, so Part 1 and Part 2 are a single level. I had to make separate parts because Mr. Silva hasn't added in pipes and sub-levels yet. Once those come out in 1.1 I will remake this level.

(also yes i did change my profile picture, thanks for noticing)

1.1 is coming!

( I also noticed )
henricky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top