Controls For Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Controls For Everyone

Post  Newtendo on 3/19/2017, 7:52 pm

I Dont know the controls, and for my and everyone else who doesent know who, can know
avatar
Newtendo
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 1)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 1)

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Controls For Everyone

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 3/19/2017, 8:31 pm

@Newtendo wrote:I Dont know the controls, and for my and everyone else who doesent know who, can know

I don't really remember if there's a Controls notes in the game (I'm pretty sure there is though) but, for you and everyone else who doesn't know:

Main controls for SUPER MARIO 2D UNIVERSE and SUPER MARIO UNIMAKER:

LEFT ARROW: Move left
RIGHT ARROW: Move right
DOWN ARROW: Crouch
SHIFT: Jump
CTRL: 
(When Using Tanooki/Raccoon Suit) Spin Tail
(When Using Hammer Suit) Throw Hammer
(Hold Down) Carry Item / Run

Hold UP ARROW and Jump to do a SPIN-JUMP.

I don't remember if there's anything else, but those are the main ones. Hope you have fun playing the game!
avatar
Rd Ctrlr
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Controls For Everyone

Post  henricky on 3/21/2017, 1:42 am

@Rd Ctrlr wrote:
@Newtendo wrote:I Dont know the controls, and for my and everyone else who doesent know who, can know

I don't really remember if there's a Controls notes in the game (I'm pretty sure there is though) but, for you and everyone else who doesn't know:

Main controls for SUPER MARIO 2D UNIVERSE and SUPER MARIO UNIMAKER:

LEFT ARROW: Move left
RIGHT ARROW: Move right
DOWN ARROW: Crouch
SHIFT: Jump
CTRL: 
(When Using Tanooki/Raccoon Suit) Spin Tail
(When Using Hammer Suit) Throw Hammer
(Hold Down) Carry Item / Run

Hold UP ARROW and Jump to do a SPIN-JUMP.

I don't remember if there's anything else, but those are the main ones. Hope you have fun playing the game!

mario unimaker: 
run: z + d our a
jump: x
 move left: d
move right: a
hold w and x to do a spin jump.
shel: run and s to kill enemys...
avatar
henricky
Rank: Super Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Super Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2016-07-15
Age : 19
Location : tu acha que eu vou falar?

Back to top Go down

Re: Controls For Everyone

Post  Newtendo on 3/22/2017, 4:25 pm

Thanks, What about Sub world pipes
HOw do i make sub world pipes
avatar
Newtendo
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 1)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 1)

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Controls For Everyone

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 3/23/2017, 1:00 am

@Newtendo wrote:Thanks, What about Sub world pipes
HOw do i make sub world pipes

They're not in the game yet. Sorry bro
avatar
Rd Ctrlr
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Controls For Everyone

Post  henricky on 3/23/2017, 6:46 pm

@Rd Ctrlr wrote:
@Newtendo wrote:Thanks, What about Sub world pipes
HOw do i make sub world pipes

They're not in the game yet. Sorry bro

1.1 is coming!
avatar
henricky
Rank: Super Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Super Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2016-07-15
Age : 19
Location : tu acha que eu vou falar?

Back to top Go down

Re: Controls For Everyone

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum