60% Hard (problaby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 8 Hours 60% Hard (problaby)

Post  my name is secret! on 3/16/2017, 7:47 pm

Brazil Mushroom Olá, seja bem vindo ao minha provavelmente primeira SAGA!
enfim, eis aqui algumas coisas sobre a saga:

como vai ser:
 A saga vai ser todos os cenários da 1.0, que, vão ser bem dificeis (vai depender).   

objetivo:
o objetivo é que você se ferre o objetivo é que as pessoas experientes no Unimaker venha jogar minhas fases para adquirir rage   para vocês se divertirem (ou não)          que objetivo

Hello, welcome to my first SAGA!
Anyway, here are some things about a saga:

How is it going to be
A saga will be all scenarios of 1.0, which will be very difficult (will depend).

goal
The goal is what you want and the goal is for experienced people not to Unimaker come hear my phases to get angry for you to have fun (or not) that goal

(in the future, I will translate English also that neither I did with the Portuguese)  

DOWNLOAD: mediafire.com file/8rmb2zd1zes5m2r/60%25hard.uni

(THANKS 

henricky)                             

Last edited by my name is secret! on 3/18/2017, 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
my name is secret!

Back to top Go down

GMT + 8 Hours Re: 60% Hard (problaby)

Post  henricky on 3/17/2017, 8:18 pm

@my name is secret! wrote:Brazil Mushroom Olá, seja bem vindo ao minha provavelmente primeira SAGA!
enfim, eis aqui algumas coisas sobre a saga:

como vai ser:
 A saga vai ser todos os cenários da 1.0, que, vão ser bem dificeis (vai depender).   

objetivo:
o objetivo é que você se ferre o objetivo é que as pessoas experientes no Unimaker venha jogar minhas fases para adquirir rage   para vocês se divertirem (ou não)          que objetivo

Hello, welcome to my first SAGA!
Anyway, here are some things about a saga:

How is it going to be
A saga will be all scenarios of 1.0, which will be very difficult (will depend).

goal
The goal is what you want and the goal is for experienced people not to Unimaker come hear my phases to get angry for you to have fun (or not) that goal

(in the future, I will translate English also that neither I did with the Portuguese)                               

gostei da idéia mas cade o download?
henricky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum