I NEEDZ 1.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I NEEDZ 1.1

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/27/2017, 5:00 pm

Hey everyone! I'm just here to talk about the 1.1 demo that Mario Silva says is going to release early 2017 -- which is where we're at right now.
So how's everyone feeling about the upcoming update? Excited? Nervous? Impatient?
I'm impatient. I need 1.1 to finish my series, Super Mario UniBros -- only check it out IF YOU WANT TO, I'm not suggesting it -- and for a lot of other projects and ideas. There are so many features coming in it that I need for levels that I'm not sure whether or not I can even make any more 1.0 levels. How do you guys rate the update's future arrival?
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: I NEEDZ 1.1

Post  The Flash on 2/28/2017, 7:30 am

@Rd Ctrlr wrote:Hey everyone! I'm just here to talk about the 1.1 demo that Mario Silva says is going to release early 2017 -- which is where we're at right now.
So how's everyone feeling about the upcoming update? Excited? Nervous? Impatient?
I'm impatient. I need 1.1 to finish my series, Super Mario UniBros -- only check it out IF YOU WANT TO, I'm not suggesting it -- and for a lot of other projects and ideas. There are so many features coming in it that I need for levels that I'm not sure whether or not I can even make any more 1.0 levels. How do you guys rate the update's future arrival?
By the pictures 1.1 is going to be great.
But everyone needs to calm down.
It will release
The Flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 3/1/2017, 12:26 am

@The Flash wrote:
@Rd Ctrlr wrote:Hey everyone! I'm just here to talk about the 1.1 demo that Mario Silva says is going to release early 2017 -- which is where we're at right now.
By the pictures 1.1 is going to be great.
But everyone needs to calm down.
It will release

I'm betting that 1.1 is going to come out on March 3rd -- same day the NX / Nintendo Switch releases. If it doesn't I'd actually be pretty surprised.
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flash on 3/1/2017, 10:25 am

@Rd Ctrlr wrote:
I'm betting that 1.1 is going to come out on March 3rd -- same day the NX / Nintendo Switch releases. If it doesn't I'd actually be pretty surprised.
Well, I guess they have more things to do, but until the end of March I think it comes out.
The Flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum