Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/26/2017, 10:07 pm

Hey everyone! Today I bring to you the fifth level in World One: Grassy Plains of Super Mario UniBros. This level is actually the first of two; hence the "A" after 5. This means that, like certain levels in NSMBW and NSMBU, you can choose to play either level first. Of course, if you want a challenge, you can always play both. I'll make 1-5B tomorrow because I'm lazy. Here are the links for W1-Castle and 1-5A:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And to 7616:
I tested this one and hid something especially for you.
avatar
Rd Ctrlr
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  Keirl on 2/27/2017, 10:00 am

Today, I learned something.
I suck at mario platforming games, but I enjoy them.
nice level. i really enjoyed it (and i found the secret)
avatar
Keirl
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-02-21
Location : The Sun

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/27/2017, 4:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:Today, I learned something.
I suck at mario platforming games, but I enjoy them.
nice level. i really enjoyed it (and i found the secret)

Heh, me too. I suck at Mario games, but I play them anyways. I'm even trying to do an 100% run on New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It's not going so well...
avatar
Rd Ctrlr
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  Keirl on 2/27/2017, 4:49 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:Today, I learned something.
I suck at mario platforming games, but I enjoy them.
nice level. i really enjoyed it (and i found the secret)

Heh, me too. I suck at Mario games, but I play them anyways. I'm even trying to do an 100% run on New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It's not going so well...
You just reminded me I have a wii
avatar
Keirl
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-02-21
Location : The Sun

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  7616 on 2/27/2017, 9:26 pm



Fun level. I liked your 'cheez', but then I saw the koopa shell, and it came to me. The level design reminded me of Super Mario Sunshine meets SMB3 for some reason...
avatar
7616
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 1)
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 1)

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/28/2017, 1:11 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:

Fun level. I liked your 'cheez', but then I saw the koopa shell, and it came to me. The level design reminded me of Super Mario Sunshine meets SMB3 for some reason...

Told you I would be hiding secret cheese in my levels.
When I clicked on the YouTube notification and watched it there, I actually didn't notice your shell-skip until I watched it here. Don't ask me why; I dunno....
Also, I changed the numbers. There are now eight worlds in the game and a Special World, each World with differing numbers of regular, sub-, and bonus levels.
avatar
Rd Ctrlr
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Normal Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-06
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-5A: Poppin' Pipes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum