Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-2: P-Switch Donuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-2: P-Switch Donuts

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/24/2017, 10:57 pm

Hey everyone! New level! This is the second in Super Mario UniBros. If you missed the last level, I'll include both downloads in this topic. I'll do that for the rest of the levels as well -- putting the previous link in as well as the actual current level. Anyways, without further ado:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario UniBros. -- World 1-2: P-Switch Donuts

Post  7616 on 2/25/2017, 3:36 am

I'm kind of tired so I didn't really feel like making another video for the channel, but here's me getting a 273 on your level:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirl on 2/25/2017, 9:17 am

So I just woke up and saw this level, I dont feel like posting a wall of text so i'll just say nice level, you have to be skilled and you have to think in order to complete it (boy, just like the name of my first leve- OH SORRY SPAM)
k here's another video
(there's no sound for some reason)
Keirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/25/2017, 4:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:I'm kind of tired so I didn't really feel like making another video for the channel, but here's me getting a 273 on your level:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Speed-running again, I see. How much cheese do you find in my levels? Enough to make a cheese pizza, or more?
Rd Ctrlr

Back to top Go down

Post  7616 on 2/25/2017, 10:18 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:I'm kind of tired so I didn't really feel like making another video for the channel, but here's me getting a 273 on your level:

Speed-running again, I see. How much cheese do you find in my levels? Enough to make a cheese pizza, or more?

I attempt to speed run every level I download. The only cheese I found in this one was getting through the P-switch wait-out sections, by crouch jumping through the gaps (or jumping as small mario, which is what I did to get the time in the screencap).

Back to top Go down

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 2/25/2017, 10:45 pm

I attempt to speed run every level I download. The only cheese I found in this one was getting through the P-switch wait-out sections, by crouch jumping through the gaps (or jumping as small mario, which is what I did to get the time in the screencap).

Wow. How do you find flaws like that? That's actually really good feedback though, when you tell me the flaws -- I could fix them and make the levels harder for you speedrunners. I'm going to upload World 1-3 right now, so see what mistakes you can find in there.
Rd Ctrlr

Back to top Go down

Post  7616 on 2/26/2017, 2:20 am

Wow. How do you find flaws like that? That's actually really good feedback though, when you tell me the flaws -- I could fix them and make the levels harder for you speedrunners. I'm going to upload World 1-3 right now, so see what mistakes you can find in there.
The main things I look for are bringing items to locations where they aren't warranted, e.g. taking a spring with me to a place that doesn't warrant a spring, using a propeller shroom to reach a location of the level you obviously aren't meant to get to (which is what I did with 1-3, by the way); et cetera, et cetera. 

The second thing I look for when I can't find something of that nature is seeing if a portion of the level can be completed quicker by cutting out jumps or doing something in less movements than intended. That's what happened with my first speedrun on my channel, Hunted by the Innocent

If neither of those things can be found, I basically just make my utmost attempt to do everything in the level as fast as I possibly can. Sometimes in doing so I find those tricks; my Air Madness run was absolutely NOT going to hit a 201 without me finding that springboard jump, which I did by trying to gain as much speed as possible - I missed the jump, grabbed the spring, and hit it, to which my mind thought "Hmm, maybe now I can break this more than it already is..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top