Air Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Air Madness

Post  Keirl on 2/24/2017, 9:19 am

My hardest and longest level yet.
i am proud of myself
took 2 days to make, anyways download it [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
(someday i'll record it and put it here but obs is laggy)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Keirl on 2/26/2017, 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Keirl

Back to top Go down

Re: Air Madness

Post  7616 on 2/26/2017, 1:13 am

This level is seriously fun - I almost feel bad finding this cheese. But, it's there, and if there's one thing I should say it's that this is probably the closest I've felt to feeling like I was playing a tough Mario level. There's a clear and obvious theme, everything adheres to that theme, and the level's filled with fun and reasonable platforming challenges. Just a few tweaks to the design and I could see this as a special level in the next New Super Mario Bros. game.

EDIT: I SERIOUSLY improved my time in this level, even without any new form of cheese, just optimization of what I had already done! I updated the video link. I recommend watching the other video for a more in-depth explanation of what I'm doing, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirl on 2/26/2017, 8:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:

This level is seriously fun - I almost feel bad finding this cheese. But, it's there, and if there's one thing I should say it's that this is probably the closest I've felt to feeling like I was playing a tough Mario level. There's a clear and obvious theme, everything adheres to that theme, and the level's filled with fun and reasonable platforming challenges. Just a few tweaks to the design and I could see this as a special level in the next New Super Mario Bros. game.

EDIT: I SERIOUSLY improved my time in this level, even without any new form of cheese, just optimization of what I had already done! I updated the video link. I recommend watching the other video for a more in-depth explanation of what I'm doing, though.
Well then. Nice job on that speedrun and for letting me know about the CHEEEEEEEZE.
This is like the first time i saw someone play my level, thank you so much.
Keirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top