I have a question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a question.

Post  BloodHunger on 1/23/2017, 12:19 pm

Unimaker 1.1 will not get cancelled,right? I really want an alternative to Super Mario Maker,and this is the best one I can find.I know,there are other Mario level makers out there,but they are always either too simple or too complicated.This,however,seems like the best one.But there aren't enough features in it yet.I just want a good level maker like Unimaker 1.1.Please,do not cancel it... Crying or Very sad
BloodHunger

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a question.

Post  Minerador Slime on 1/27/2017, 7:41 am

Its not cancelled. Very Happy
Minerador Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flash on 1/27/2017, 7:54 am

@BloodHunger wrote:Unimaker 1.1 will not get cancelled,right? I really want an alternative to Super Mario Maker,and this is the best one I can find.I know,there are other Mario level makers out there,but they are always either too simple or too complicated.This,however,seems like the best one.But there aren't enough features in it yet.I just want a good level maker like Unimaker 1.1.Please,do not cancel it... Crying or Very sad
It will not be cancelled.
They are taking more time because:
1- They lost the files in the HD from the computer of the program broken. 
2- they are adding the most that they can. Because the final version (2.0) will only release after 2.0 of 2D universe. (The 2.0 of 2D Universe will come 2.0 of unimaker)
3- if the project get more attention from nintendo they can take the downloads of the air. So Silva (owner) will put the downloads of 1.1 by torrent.
The Flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top