Kinda quiet here, isn't it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kinda quiet here, isn't it?

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 1/20/2017, 1:32 am

hey guys! sorry I don't know how to speak Portuguese or Spanish or any of those -- English is the only language I know -- but i'm sure Google Translate might help with that. now, to talk about the real topic of this thread. it's been feeling a bit quiet 'round the 2DU / UniMaker forums recently, with quite the lack of posts or updates. i understand that Mario Silva is working hard on the games along with his teams, but the other, non-developer people haven't been posting all that much. note that i do know about the Discord server, and Mario Silva's FB, and those are probably way less quiet than here, but i want to keep this discussion to the forum. what i mean is that not many people have been posting lately, developer or not.  it feels kind of abandoned what with the lack of people posting...well, anything. comments, replies, threads, levels, updates, etc. -- there hasn't been much of it whatsoever. and that makes me feel a bit confused, as this community is actually quite large, so i'd expect a whole stream of people posting. it seems people are busier with other matters, whether it's building, testing, and thinking of user-created levels, updating games, other forums, watching YouTube videos (don't lie, everyone does it), et cetera. so, i just wanna ask -- how's everyone doing today / tonight / etc.? if you're having a bad day, night, or other -- cheer up, bucko, it's gonna get a whole lot better later. if you're having a good time -- try and keep it that way! so how's everyone doing on this fine [insert time here]? Very Happy
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinda quiet here, isn't it?

Post  RSupertheGreat on 1/20/2017, 4:31 am

Wrong forum to post.
RSupertheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickolas0311 on 1/20/2017, 4:42 am

first: wrong topic
second: thats because 1.1 didnt release yet
Nickolas0311

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffersonB on 1/20/2017, 7:30 am

Sonic (STH3) Next time, post the topic in correctly forum ^^ Sonic (STH3)

Ass: JeffersonB
JeffersonB

Back to top Go down

Post  Rd Ctrlr on 1/20/2017, 5:23 pm

jeez. seems like everyone's a bit aggressive at the time, eh? look, i don't want to start another comment-section war. but to those out there who told me about the 1.1 update, i deliberately addressed that already. look at the post again. and to the people who told me i was posting in the wrong forum -- in many "colorful" ways -- well, you can obviously see i'm quite new here. seriously, give me some damn slack already.
Rd Ctrlr

Location : Somewhere in another multiverse. Don't follow me there.

http://multritale.wikia.com/wiki/MULTRITALE_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top