Floating Islands, and Mixup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Floating Islands, and Mixup

Post  Sleepyyy on 1/18/2017, 2:58 pm

This is my first time creating a topic, so I don't really know what I'm doing. But anyways, today I created my first two levels using UniMaker. I've had experience with SMBX before, so then I decided to try this out. If you want to check out my first level, that one is Floating Islands. And of course, my second level is Mixup. I named my second level Mixup, because after finishing my first level, I decided to play some level made by someone else. I got ideas from their levels and decided to add my ideas into that level, so it's like a mix of all the ideas I had making the level.

Floating Islands[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (edited)
This was a fairly easy level to me. The only problem I had was doing the right things in order, and you won't find out what those things are until you do the level. Reply what you think about this. Also, please reply to this if the link gets removed.

* So, I decided to edit the levels to fix the mistakes I did there. I might have left some small mistakes, by the way.

Mixup[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (edited)
This was pretty hard for me while I was testing it. I got the idea of the propeller suit's "spin jump" from RSupertheGreat's level Kaizo Castle. I did try out his level, and did in complete it. I got the idea of the tower jumping part of this level from one of the levels in the UniMaker trailer, but I forgot what it was named. I was originally going to make it be wall jumping with spikes like how it is in the trailer, but I kept on dying with that idea and spent a lot of time changing it so it could be easier. Reply what you think about this. Also, please reply to this if the link gets removed.

Well, I'm going to be making more levels soon. I'm new here, so you should expect more!

Last edited by Sleepyyy on 1/18/2017, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had done a couple of mistakes on my UniEditor level, so I had to tell people that the levels were edited and I added a note saying what I did in the level edits.)
Sleepyyy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top