cat mario 3-1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 11 Hours cat mario 3-1

Post  santos2003 on 1/9/2017, 10:35 am

fase passavel 
link:https://www.4shared.com/file/mE5o7Gvvce/catmario_3-1__1_.html
e veja meu canal de legendas de videos gringos:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1B4b3P7rrWFX1s21pvoeYA
avatar
santos2003
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-04

Back to top Go down

GMT - 11 Hours Re: cat mario 3-1

Post  The Flash on 1/13/2017, 10:35 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:fase passavel 
link:https://www.4shared.com/file/mE5o7Gvvce/catmario_3-1__1_.html
e veja meu canal de legendas de videos gringos:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1B4b3P7rrWFX1s21pvoeYA
ñ é 3-1 nem 2-1
Mundo = primeiro numero (M)
Fase = segundo numero (F)

(explicando melhor)

M|F
1|1 mundo 1 fase 1
1|2 mundo 2 fase 2
2|4 mundo 2 fase 4

entendeu?
avatar
The Flash
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 570
Join date : 2016-09-10
Location : Brasil. Just that

Back to top Go down

GMT - 11 Hours Re: cat mario 3-1

Post  santos2003 on 1/15/2017, 7:33 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:fase passavel 
link:https://www.4shared.com/file/mE5o7Gvvce/catmario_3-1__1_.html
e veja meu canal de legendas de videos gringos:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1B4b3P7rrWFX1s21pvoeYA
ñ é 3-1 nem 2-1
Mundo = primeiro numero (M)
Fase = segundo numero (F)

(explicando melhor)

M|F
1|1 mundo 1 fase 1
1|2 mundo 2 fase 2
2|4 mundo 2 fase 4

entendeu?
obg
avatar
santos2003
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-04

Back to top Go down

GMT - 11 Hours Re: cat mario 3-1

Post  The Flash on 1/19/2017, 8:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:obg
dnd
avatar
The Flash
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 570
Join date : 2016-09-10
Location : Brasil. Just that

Back to top Go down

GMT - 11 Hours Re: cat mario 3-1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum