Hard Level (100 seconds to complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 11 Hours Hard Level (100 seconds to complete)

Post  Dragon on 1/1/2017, 5:33 pm

(this level is for pros and experts only)  i make other level but this time will be most hard  and one more time only for pros and experts enjoy Smile created in  Mario Builder (SMUM)  1.0 when Mario Builder (SMUM)  1.1 is relased will upgrade this level  Sonic (Advance) Tails (Advance)  go faster you only get 100 of time to complete this level 

(mega.nz is my perfect downloader for this razon i put all my levels in mega.nz)
level link:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

GOOD Luck players Crash (GBA) Kirby (KSS) Diddy Kong (DKC)
Dragon

Back to top Go down

GMT + 11 Hours Re: Hard Level (100 seconds to complete)

Post  The Flash on 1/1/2017, 6:55 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:(this level is for pros and experts only)  i make other level but this time will be most hard  and one more time only for pros and experts enjoy Smile created in  Mario Builder (SMUM)  1.0 when Mario Builder (SMUM)  1.1 is relased will upgrade this level  Sonic (Advance) Tails (Advance)  go faster you only get 100 of time to complete this level 

(mega.nz is my perfect downloader for this razon i put all my levels in mega.nz)
level link:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

GOOD Luck players Crash (GBA) Kirby (KSS) Diddy Kong (DKC)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
The Flash

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top