fase da chave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours fase da chave

Post  sanstalecool on 9/11/2016, 7:08 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]          e muito legal
avatar
sanstalecool
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Junior Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  Sanees on 10/13/2016, 10:50 am

sorry friend you it's cool but 


                                          saneeeeeesssssssss

and                                     you

                                      
                    nope


apesar da gente ser mesma pessoa saudades
avatar
Sanees
Rank: Regular Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Regular Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 93
Join date : 2016-09-28
Location : here,at home

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  The Flash on 10/13/2016, 2:49 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:sorry friend you it's cool but 


                                          saneeeeeesssssssss

and                                     you

                                      
                    nope


apesar da gente ser mesma pessoa saudades
uat?!
avatar
The Flash
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 570
Join date : 2016-09-10
Location : Brasil. Just that

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  Sanees on 10/13/2016, 3:43 pm

sans. wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:sorry friend you it's cool but 


                                          saneeeeeesssssssss

and                                     you

                                      
                    nope


apesar da gente ser mesma pessoa saudades
uat?!
esqueceu =) da nossa conversa
avatar
Sanees
Rank: Regular Member (Lvl: 2)
Rank: Regular Member (Lvl: 2)

Posts : 93
Join date : 2016-09-28
Location : here,at home

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  Zinki O'Lantern on 10/13/2016, 4:02 pm

Que FÁCIL em...  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Zinki O'Lantern
Rank: Regular Member (Lvl: 1)
Rank: Regular Member (Lvl: 1)

Posts : 76
Join date : 2016-06-04
Age : 14
Location : Brasil

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  The Flash on 10/13/2016, 4:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:
sans. wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:sorry friend you it's cool but 


                                          saneeeeeesssssssss

and                                     you

                                      
                    nope


apesar da gente ser mesma pessoa saudades
uat?!
esqueceu =) da nossa conversa
* nop
avatar
The Flash
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 570
Join date : 2016-09-10
Location : Brasil. Just that

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  henricky on 10/13/2016, 8:00 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] wrote:Que FÁCIL em...  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



né?????????
avatar
henricky
Rank: Super Gold Member (Lvl: 3)
Rank: Super Gold Member (Lvl: 3)

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2016-07-15
Age : 19
Location : tu acha que eu vou falar?

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: fase da chave

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum